Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Hero!

I got the best birthday present ever! I met my hero Marco Andretti! I have been a fan of his for a few years now and never thought I would get the chance to meet him, but I did! For those of you who do not know Marco is a driver for the IRL (Indy Racing League) I am such a fan of IRL and Nascar and watch it whenever its on. Yes, I actually make time out of my day to sit and watch cars drive around :-) It is so entertaining to me! He was at the Meijer store on 96th street while he is here getting ready for the Indy 500. So of course I jumped with joy when I found that out. Here I am with Marco!!



I did a little fun stuff to it :-)


My Autographed Picture of him 


My Autographed Hat




So as you can see I had an amazing day that day! :-) Its always special to meet someone you are such a big fan of!

No comments: