*Boys do not know much about flowers*
We were sitting at the dinner table the night after Michael and Natalie's wedding eating dinner, My Dad asks my Mom about the flowers on the table from Aunt Kathy. Cory asks, "Oh, are those the flower seeds from the wedding?" See guys don't realize that it takes time for flowers to bloom after you plant them, it doesn't happen overnight :-)
*Boys learn to cook........after they make mistakes*
I had just gotten out of the shower and walked downstairs to smell something like rubber burning and saw that Cory was doing something with the blender. I asked him what the smell was. "I was trying to make a shake but its not mixing in the blender." I figured out what the problem was "Cory, you probably didn't put enough milk in thats why its not mixing" I see Cory's face go white "Oh.....I forgot to put milk in"

No comments:
Post a Comment