Friday, March 26, 2010

March Madness

I felt like the tile was appropriate for how March seems to be going for me right now. Didn't we just celebrate Valentine's Day yesterday? This month has gone by fast! Knowing that March is almost over that means April. April showers bring May flowers (and birthday presents) Which means that summer is so close I can smell it! Im ready for warm weather! I just got back from an AMAZING spring break trip to Florida and it was a blast. I got to hang out with my good friend Jennifer, who lives down there. It was so nice to finally hang out with her in warm weather. We stayed with Michelle Captain in her home. I am so blessed that she let us stay with her. It saved us a ton of money not having to pay for a hotel. The beach was nice and warm (minus the wind) and most days were warm. Did I mention it was WARM! ahhhhhh It was a much needed vacation!

Basketball is also on. I cant remember. How many Indiana teams were in the sweet 16? Thats right 2!!!!!! And Congrats to Butler for making it to the Elite 8! My good luck wishes are for you tonight Purdue!

P.s. Its FRIDAY! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: