Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Christmas Post




So I was going to do a fun post about our fun night at the Clark's house. But everyone else did it and pretty much everyone that reads this blog is my family or knows my family. So instead ill just post something Christmas-y.

I LOVE wrapping presents and putting pretty bows on them :-) here are some of my "creations" And yes i made them myself they are not pre-made bows that i just stuck on there :-)






Also, here is a song that I absolutely love by Rascal Flatts.
"I'll Be Home For Christmas"




2 comments:

Jen said...

You totally should have posted still about the Clark's night---I love just looking at the photos.

AND you totally need to teach me how to do bows...seriously--those are amazing!

Kristi said...

Jen its easy, just use an extra long piece of ribbon and tie it into a bow then take the ends and string them through the knot from the bow. keep doing that till it looks the way you want