Annnnnyway! Last night I'm in my room getting ready for bed when I notice one
of my cat had something in his mouth. You know how people always say "If you have a mouse; get a cat" Well, its totally true..... Yes, my cat had a mouse hanging in his mouth, still alive.
Now I'm a softy when it comes to animals, I dont like seeing them hurt or dead no matter what kind it is. I use to have pet mice and loved them. But this kind of mouse I was not to crazy about to have in my room.
So I tried to get my cat to let go of it so I could trap it in a cup and set it free (no I didnt want to kill it) but that didnt go according to plan and it got lose again. Thankfully all my cats ran after it so I never lost sight of where it was *side note, I'm screaming and on a rolling chair this
whole time* I was finally able to trap it in a door between my room and the laundry room.

So I slid a piece of paper under it and set it free!!! My cats didnt understand that it was gone and continued trying to find it the rest of the night. I was finally able to sleep peacefully knowing that this little critter was not roaming around my room :-)
THE END
p.s. My cats totally rock!

1 comment:
You are SO much braver than I could ever be. :)
Post a Comment